viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

So, Hello

I'm new in this plataform, and also happy to share a little of me with you. My name is Maritza, but i prefer that  people call me Mari. I'm 19 years old, and i was born in May 27, so my zodiac sign is Gemini, that discribes me like a positive, imaginative, and sometimes egocentric person, this it's sad, but can be true.  I have two brothers, Camila and Benjamin with 13 and  5 years old respectively. My mom work in a school as a teacher, and she always want that i follow my dreams. I was born in Puerto Varas, a city in the south of Chile, but the last  year i came to Santiago, the capital of mi country, to study Journalism. Now i´m in the second year of this career in the Universidad de Chile. I like to watch series and movies, go to concerts, and hang out with my friends and boyfriend. 

Thanks for read a little of my life.

I wrote another post soon, Bye.

6 comentarios:

  1. hello my dear friend! i love puerto varas because i lived there too! invite me to your home, to see the lake together and see movies in the night
    love you
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Mari. Last summer I went to Puerto Varas and is a very beautiful city. I would like to go back this summer and stay more time so invite me to your house.
    Bless.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Mari! I really want to meet Puerto Varas. I love south of Chile. I know you like HIMYM, so have you watch any episode recently? is the best series in the world <3
    See ya, cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Mari, I'm Gemini too! My birthday is one day later than yours. Maybe the next year we could to do a party together, hahaha. Bye! See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar