viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

The four (and hard) semester of Journalism

This is a hard semester. It's de four of mi career and i have six subjects, two of Journalism, three of common fomation, and also level 3 of english. 
The classes of general formation are boring and useless for me, i don´t like to go. The classes of my career are more fun and interesting. For example, i'm learning to do reports, and this make me happy, becouse in the future i want to be a great journalist. 
Another class that i like its Photography, becouse i never knew of this topic and now i'm discovered how to use a camera and take great pictures. 
Last week i started to go to a literature workshop, and i was really excited, but now i'm dissapointed becouse the teacher talk all the class about punk music, and my classmates wants to get the atention of the others. 
I hope that this semester would be fun and interesting, but i prefer don´t have expectations. 


3 comentarios:

  1. your blog is super cool mary and i like photography too, but i don´t know how to use a camera , so i hope to learn.
    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mari, I like Reportaje too. I think teacher Torres can help us very much.
    I'm sorry that you don't like common subjects, some of them can be very useful, like análisis de la imagen.
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think you are right: no expectations, never. But the semester hasn't bored, I don't know, depends the teachers.

    See you.

    ResponderEliminar