viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

Benita and the next pet

Today i want to talk about my pet.
I love cats but we have a sad storie. Mi cat dissapear the last year, her name was Benita, a beautiful and lovely cat.
The last year i came to live to Santiago, so i have to leave my cat with my Grandma. In that moment i felt sad, but i couldnt do anything.
Now i miss her, but i feel better. The time cures all the pain.
In my house in Ralún, near from Puerto Varas I have other animals, like sheeps, cows, one horse and chickens. I know that this animals are not pets, and don’t have names, because sadly, they can’t be with us forever.  

In Santiago I don’t have a pet, but I want to. When I visit my friends, and they have cats, my love for them grows, so one day I want to take care, protect and give love to one little cat. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario