viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

Perú



Hello my dear friends!
The summer its comming, so it’s time to think about the place where we want to go…Ok be realistic, probably we don’t have so much money for plane a good trip far from home, but dream is free, soooo
I want to go to Perú someday. This country catches my attencion because it’s near from Chile, but at the same time it’s so different. The place I most want to go in Peru is obviously Machu Pichu in the south of this country.
My stepmother is from Perú, and she came to live to Chile the last year. She always complaine about the fruits and vegetables, because she say that in Perú you can go to the market in every hour and all is so fresh, tasty and cheap. She loves her country and she says that the culture its most important than Chile, her parents speak in quechua, an indian language.
I want to know the country of a person that now its part of my family, and I know that she wants to show us who she really is, and the place where she comes.
I thought to go this year, but I don´t have time enough to know and travel for all the places that I want, so, I have to wait for another time. 

 

2 comentarios:

  1. I think that Peru must be a magical country! I like to go too someday and visit all that beautiful places and the people and the native culture. Good luck with your plans, Mary ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi mery! i went to Perú last summer and was amaizing, Perú has a lot of places to go and is so cheap, so you can now many places whit not much money! i love Perú go there!

    ResponderEliminar