viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Frontera




Hello my friends. Today i want to talk about the Frontera festival.
Frontera is a music festival in Chile and the real and long name is Latin Amenican festival of Music and Art.
This festival born in Chile, and it celebrates since 2013. This is the third year in my country, and I have never gone. I hope that this year I can make the money, because isnt't  expensive. Also, come great bands like Miranda!, Pxndx, Natiruts, and Chilean bands and solists, like Ases Falsos, Javiera Mena, Ana Tijoux, Lucybell, Protistas, and more.
For me, the best band this year is Miranda! Yes, I know, they come to Chile twice a year, but always something happens and I can’t go. Sad story, because it’s one of my favorite bands. I heard Miranda for fist time when I was eight years old, and my mom bought me this CD on the streets, illegally.
The cd was Sin Restricciones, the second album of Miranda, and I love it. I didn’t understand the letter of the songs, because all talks about love, and in this time I was a little girl, so I just dance all the day with their songs. Now I understand the letters and I love it more.
SOOOO, if you want to make my dream come true, just give me money! (it’s a joke) 


2 comentarios:

  1. I went To Frontera two years ago, and is a great festival! Now I would see to Pxndx and Javiera Mena, but I don't have money for the tickets.

    See you Mari :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mari! Frontera is a great festival. I hope that this years you can go. Miranda also is a good band. I don't know the song that you put in your post, but I will to listen in Youtube, haha.
    See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar