viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Leila Guerriero and journalism

Hello friends.
As you now i study Journalism, and i love my career.
One of my referents on this field is Leila Guerriero, a journalist and writter from Argentina.
One day mi teacher of Report, give us a homework: read ‘’The trace on the bones’’, of Guerriero and I love this report. The theme was about a group of professionals  that work finding names and bodys from people arrested in the military regime in Argentina. She wrote about the story of this people, how they meat and started to work together.
She also was the editor of a book about damned poets in South América, called ‘’The Damned’’.
I like this journalist because I feel the investigation in her words. She is also a good narrator, she make me feel identified with the stories that she wrote, and I think that this its important.As a journalist I want to make this, that  people who read my reports belive in me, belive the stories that I want to write, and feel something.

5 comentarios:

  1. Good journalist! In my opinion, her profiles are the best, recopilated in her book ''Plano Americano''. Do you read it?

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never read something that she write but I guess she must be very good for what you said
    Take care

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don’t took a view to that report :c I’m thinking that I’m going to read it. I know that Leila it's a great journalist.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi merry p! i love leila guerriero too, we read about her in cronica, whit Faride and she is a verry good writer and jornalist. I hope te read more about her.
    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Mari
    I love Leila. I know her with teacher Torres, and I like her beacuse all things that you said. Investigation and thw writing.
    See you.

    ResponderEliminar