viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

My lovely cell phone!

Today i have to write about my favorite piece of technology, but also i have to confess that im very bad with technology, all my cell phones and computers suffer with me. 
If i have to choose y prefer my cell phone, becouse where ever i go i bring it. Probably im a little obssesed with him, becouse it´s part of all my free time, and sometimes in my bussy time too, for example when i study or when i  go to classes. 
My cell phone its a Iphone 4s, and its so practical becouse it´s little like my hands and sooo easy to use. It has all the applications that i need, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp, and also i can cheek my mail and take pictures. This its all that i need in a cell phone, for this reason its perfect for me. 
I get my cell phone from a person that my mother knows, she sold me, and in this momment i thought: ''Yeah! i pay so the cell phone its mine'', but no, she cheat on me and six month later my Iphone was locked for ''don´t pay''. I was one month without cell phone and i felt so uninformed and a little lonely, but with te pass of the days i forgot it, but this doesn't metter becouse i fix the problem and now my Iphone and i are so happy together. 
I think that my life without cell phone would be different, probably more borring, but on the other hand  it's just technology, its not the most important in my life. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Mari. I'm totally agree with you, the iPhone is super practical and i love use Instagram too!
    I'm happy that you can solved the locked problem, that women who cheating on you deserve go to hell jajajajaja (Maybe this is a little over reacted) jajja+
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, really ou cellphone was lock :O
    OMG! i can't live without my cellphone. When my Sony Xperia jumped into the bath i suffer for 3 weeks :(
    Now i have a "new" cellphone and i really love him <3
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its really bad that you dont pay for the things you have that is call stealing I hope that you learn the lesson after that.
    Joke. You have bad luck for your cell blocking I wish that never happen to me.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar