viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

Submarine

HELLO.
Today i want to talk about my favorite movie.
I saw Submarine when i was in school, in this time i had 16 years old, a teenager, 
One day i saw de videoclip of a chilean band that called my attencion. In the comments someone wrote that the images of the video was from a movie called Submarine. In this moment i google this name and inmediatly appeared the link of the movie. 
I fell in love. The movie its about Oliver Tate, a normal teeneger with so much in the head, he fall in love, he has problems with his parents, he has bad classmates, he has all the problems that we had at this age, but at the same time all this problems seems different becouse the narration of the story and events are special.
I have spoken about this movie with a lot of friends, and all of them have different opinions, I think that this movie was so important for me because i felt identified with the story, with the characters, and with the feeling that they express, typical of this age. 


3 comentarios:

  1. HI Mari! I really like this movie, i saw last year and I found it really good, besides have music of Alex Turner, I love him jajaja
    take care :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like this movie, but the soundtrack is fu***** aweosome! Artick Monkeys have great music and the songs for the film were good choices.
    I recomended you similar movies like 500 days with Summer, Eternal sunshine of spotless mind and Juno. See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG! i feel so stupid, i don't know this movie :( :( but i will search that!
    If you love the romantic movies i will recomend "Going the distance" and "One Day", i really love those films

    ResponderEliminar