viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

La Junta, a beautiful place in the mountains

Hello friends. Today i want to talk about a photography that i love, becouse it was taken in a happy trip. 
La Junta it' s a recondit place in the mountains, in Los Lagos region.
The last summer i invited my friends to my house in the south of the country, and we wanted to go to a pleace for camping. La Junta was the choosen location. 
After four hours of trekking we finally found the place, a free camping in the middle of nowhere.
This trip was perfect for me and my friends, becouse we was tired of the city, the polution and the noise. This trip was a rest for us. 
This pic was taken in the natural slides, the biggest atractive of the mountains. The water was soooo cold, but also healthy for the body, and with time was easy to get use to. 
I want to go to La Junta again this summer, becouse this place really heals me. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario